Tough enough for the meanest streets - Durable enough for urban assault, park riding, commuting, cargo bikes, etc. - Grooved slick tread design - Wrap-around tread pattern As the original urban assault tire, we designed the Hookworm to take the abuses of the most aggressive street riders. Bead-to-bead tread provides durability and traction whether you're dropping staircases, grinding rails, or riding in your local skate park.
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 1/4 • ISO 547
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
Type: Patch Cement Size: Individual tube
Patch up punctures in your bike tires with Slime's peel and stick SKABS. No glue means no mess! These SKABS are quick and easy to apply, and come in a compact storage container. Just toss them into your bike bag. - Kit contains (6) pre-glued 1? patches and a scuffer.
- Anodized alloy construction - Fits standard Schrader valves
- Forged alloy construction - Fits Schrader valves
- Shim adds support to Presta stem used in a Schrader rim
An easy to use dipstick that allows you to check the sealant level in your tires without having to pop the bead. With the valve positioned at 6 o'clock remove the valve core, insert the dipstick and read the sealant level. - 5-pack
Specifically designed for the vulcanization of tube patches, valve patches, and rubber-based tube valve repair units.
- Plastic storage box - Contains 7 large patches cement, and scuffer
• Includes a plastic storage box, 6 patches, cement, and scuffer
$4.68 - $18.00
We all love to stop and smell the roses, but like they say, every rose has its thorn. And as we all know, there's no better way to ruin a beautiful ride than with a thorn in the tube. No need to worry, though, because we designed our Thorn-Resistant Schrader Valve Tubes to combat pesky pricks of all shapes and sizes. Starting at the basis of the construction, we designed the tube to be thicker at the outer side (the part against the tire) in order to stop pesky bits from puncturing all the way through the tube. Then, at the inner side (the part against the rim), it's actually thinner in order to reduce weight. This way, you don't have to sacrifice performance in the name of protection. - Thicker construction on the outer side (against the tire) enhances puncture protection. - Thinner construction on the inner side (against the rim) maximizes weight savings.
Odyssey's Air Supply tubes are specifically sized to fit modern BMX tires, and they are manufactured with a stronger emphasis on quality versus simply chasing the lowest possible price. On average, the Air Supply BMX tube retains air significantly longer than others currently available on the market. This is down to both the rubber that is used, and because of strict quality control during manufacturing. It is normal to assume that a “tube is a tube,” but a higher-quality tube will always last longer than a cheap tube during comparable everyday use.
Our Rim Strips provide the ultimate in protection between the rim and tube for all types of bicycle setups. - Nylon for maximum strength and effectiveness. - Conforms to rim profile.
- Valve type: Presta - Valve core: Removable - Butyl rubber
Bringing Lezyne's Metal Kit along is the difference between being stranded and making it home. It contains six glueless patches, a tire boot and a stainless-steel tube scuffer. All of this is stored in a waterproof aluminum box that fits neatly in a seat bag, jersey pocket or hydration pack.
Pack of 10 replacement tubeless plugs for the Tubeless Kit and Classic Tubeless Kit.
Compatible with all tubeless road, MTB and gravel tires. Refill packs with 10 repair plugs (5x thin and 5x thick).
$5.99 - $7.69
- Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Length: 32mm - Valve Core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
$6.00 - $10.00
Our Standard Schrader Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride. - Individually cured for consistent tube thickness = the utmost in quality.
$6.95 - $9.95
- Standard 1mm tube thickness - Presta valve
$6.95 - $10.95
Kenda Presta valve tubes are dependable replacements. Use them to build up your bike, and throw a spare in your bag so you can keep on riding.
$6.95 - $9.95
- Standard 1mm tube thickness - Schrader valve
$6.95 - $7.95
Kenda Schrader valve tubes are dependable replacements. Use them to build up your bike, and throw a spare in your bag so you can keep on riding.
$6.95 - $27.95
- Repairs punctures up to 1/4 (6mm) - Optimized for temps down to 15degF (-9.4degC) - Synthetic later minimizes the risk of allergic reactions
Schwalbe tubes retain air pressure considerably longer than standard tubes. The quality and purity of the rubber mixture directly affects the quality of the tube. - Decreased air loss design - Butyl rubber - 40mm valve length
- Pressure sensitive adhesive ensures the ultimate airtight seal - Pink, semi-transparent tape for precise application & allows you to locate the valve hole easily - Engineered stretch & elasticity fits perfectly in the contour of your rim and allows for easy application - Extreme strength and durability - Includes 4x Seal Patches
$6.99 - $9.99
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
- Valve type: Schrader - Valve core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
Page 1 of 34 Next page