Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes rear hubs with XD Driver.
- Press fit designed to work the hub's non-drive side collar.
End caps for front conversion hubs.
Internal O-rings, a grease sleeve, and high-quality cup and cone bearings lend this 105-level hub high durability and smooth rolling. - Internal O-rings and grease sleeve - High quality, sealed Cup & Cone Bearing - High durability and smooth rolling for sustained performance
The Shimano HB-RS470 front disc brake hub features a Center Lock design, Internal Grease Sleeve, and Cup and Cone Bearing technology. - The Center Lock system makes for easy rotor installation with a quick and secure spline mount and lock ring - Hub features internal o-rings and a grease sleeve that helps maintain grease levels and increases service life
Converts a Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti rear hub to a 12mm thru-axle. Compatible with both Type 1 and Type 2 rear hubs.
Converts a Stan's 3.30RD/3.30RDTi hub to a 12x142mm thru-axle.
With simple setup and reliable trail performance, the SLX front hub is perfect for custom MTB wheel builds. - Easy disc brake rotor installation with Center Lock spline mount and lock ring - Tool-free 15mm thru axle system is stiff and lightweight - Simple setup and reliable trail performance
Shimano XT M756 front hub. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface
With simple setup and reliable trail performance, the Shimano Deore XT 8100 front hub is perfect for custom MTB wheel builds. - Easy disc brake rotor installation with Center Lock spline mount and lock ring - Tool-less 15mm thru axle system optimizes rigidity and weight - Simple setup and reliable trail performance
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm hub spacing • Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle • Fix/fix hub threading • 32 and 36-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black, silver, and white
• Aluminum hub body • Quick release • 100mm OLD • 20, 24, 28, 32, and 36-hole spoke drilling • Black or Silver
The Vandero hub is back and better than ever. This new PRO version of the Vandero is a precision sealed hub with proven in-bound 3/8-inch axle bolts and two plastic guards. Features: - 7075-T6 aluminum hub shell - 6903RS sealed cartridge ball bearings - Precision bored fully concentric bearing seats for a smoother spin and prolonged bearing life - 17mm 7075-T6 aluminum axle with steel helicoil thread inserts - 3/8-inch heat-treated chromoly axle bolts with 17mm wrench flats and a 6mm hex slot - Weight: 11.2oz - Replaceable plastic hub guards included
With simple setup and reliable trail performance, the Shimano Deore XT front hub is perfect for custom MTB wheel builds. - Easy disc brake rotor installation with spline mount and lock ring - Toolless 15mm thru axle system optimizes rigidity and weight - Simple setup and reliable trail performance - Hole Count: 28
The 350 road hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these hubs will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassette on your Stan's NoTubes wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
Whether the goal is a finish line, epic adventure or simply getting back home again, SRAM's 900 hubs are ready for the challenge. On the inside, their smooth and durable DOUBLE TIME drive mechanism ensures rapid engagement for quick and confident pedal responsiveness. SPEEDBALL bearings provide smooth, long-lasting rotation performance. Multiple spoke-count and cassette-capability options, as well as interchangeable end caps, make the 900 hubs a perfect choice for any disc-equipped road, gravel, cyclocross, cross country, trail, or enduro bike. - Fully convertible with tool-free end caps - 24, 28 or 32 spoke holes
- USB and Cult ceramic renewing kits can be used to upgrade Campagnolo wheels that come stock with stainless steel bearings - Kit includes (2) each of dust seals, hub cones, hub cups, and ceramic or steel ball bearings
- Heat-treated axle for improved strength - Angled Flanges for lateral stability in wheel building - Rear hubs include a 4-Pawl Cassette body with 9-tooth driver - Use: Rear - Driver: Singlespeed cassette w/9T cog and lockring - Spacing / Axle: 14mm - Material: Alloy - Drilling: 48
DT Swiss' 350 MTB hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these Center Lock disc hubs make rotor installation and removal super fast.
- Replaces freehub body on current Cobalt or Iodine wheels with SRAM XD compatible body
From World Cup DH runs to sessioning your local trails, Shimano's Saint front hub is the answer. Centered around an oversize hub shell and a 20mm thru-axle, the Saint Front Hub is rock solid, with beefy flanges and Shimano's angular contact bearings, which balance destructive impacts from any direction. And, Shimano's Centerlock Rotor Mount makes installing rotors a breeze.
The value-packed DT Swiss 350s Straightpull road hub hits the sweet spot between light weight and reliability. The straight pull spoke design makes for a stiff, responsive wheel that will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
Direct power meets simplicity—running smoothly day-in and day-out. Classic Track hubs are the right choice if it's about all-out sprinting and precise lap times. With their threaded axles and the proven DT Swiss bearing technology, they feel right at home racing on the track or navigating dense city traffic on a fixie. - Net weight: 332g - Application: Track - Material: Aluminum - Brake interface: Non-disc - Axle system: 10mm Nutted - Over locknut dimension (O.L.D.): 120mm - Number of holes: 24
$126.99 - $214.99
- Elite Series convertible road disc hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt and Center Lock disc brake rotor options - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 Straight Pull Spoke/6-Bolt Disc: PCD-L: 36mm PCD-R: 36mm LTF-L: 27.75mm LTF-R: 15.25mm CTF-L: 22.25mm CTF-R: 34.75mm J-Bend Spoke/Centerlock Disc: PCD-L: 45mm PCD-R: 45mm LTF-L: 27.25mm LTF-R: 15.45mm CTF-L: 22.75mm CTF-R: 34.55mm
$140.99 - $144.99
- Aluminum Hub Shell - Over Locknut: 100mm - Stainless Steel Ball Bearings - Spoke Hole Circle: 38mm - Center to Flange (Right): 37mm - Center to Flange (Left): 37mm - Average Weight: 203g
$143.99 - $144.99
Shimano Alfine Center Lock Dynamo Front Hub - Compatible with 26 to 28-inch wheel sizes - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6V, 3.0W output - Centerlock rotor mount - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 575g
- Aluminum Hub Shell - Super polished Bearing Races - Over Locknut: 120mm - Stainless Steel Ball Bearings - Contact Sealing: Dust Cap - Average Weight: 298g (w/o lockring)
The DH-UR700-3D Dynamo hub employs a new internal unit construction that is lighter and also reduces dynamo drag while producing 3 watts. It is designed for 26 to 28-inch quick-release wheels. - New internal unit construction is 28g lighter than DH-T8000-3D - More efficient wheel rotation reduces dynamo drag by up to 44% from DH-T8000 - Angular contact bearings - Compact & lightweight - Low rotational resistance - Durable sealing performance
From World Cup DH runs to big hits on your local trails, Shimano's Saint rear hub is the answer. Its overbuilt features, like a 12mm thru-axle, beefy flanges, and impact-resistant angular contact bearings, give you the confidence you need to go big and stick the landing. The freehub uses micro-ratchet construction for fast engagement so you can sprint out of the corners and pick up speed for that next double. It's compatible with 8-,9-, and 10-speed drivetrains and uses Shimano's Centerlock Rotor Mount to keep rotor swaps easy.
Page 1 of 2 Next page